The Luke Project, Inc. leads LukeSports leagues that serve as incentive-based tools to enhance a scholar’s academic performance through teamwork, building character and developing athletic skills.
Pay Your School Invoice Online
If you have already registered your school and want to pay your invoice online, please CLICK HERE. Go to LukeSports School Pay Invoice By Card and enter the amount you wish to pay, the name of the school and the sport.
Current Program Offering:
- Flag Football – Co-ed optional
- Flag Football Cheerleading – Co-ed
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Basketball Cheerleading – Co-ed
- Basketball Dance Team – Co-ed
- Soccer 5th and 6th grade – Co-ed mandatory
- Soccer 6th , 7th and 8th grade – Co-ed mandatory
LukeSports Flag Football is played at Badgett Stadium in College Park, GA on Friday nights. For LukeSports Basketball, we use 6 different gyms mostly in the College Park area. The LukeSports Soccer program is conducted at the Georgia Soccer Park using a size 5 ball. LukeSports Ultimate Frisbee and Kickball programs are currently not being offered.
LukeSports League Rules and Policy Manual
Click on the link to view the LukeSports comprehensive League Rules and Policies
LukeSports Game Schedule
For sport specific schedules, please check www.lukesports.com for the most up to date schedule information. Note: Schedules are subject to change based on weather and number of teams participating.
Any K – 8 student within the following guidelines.
• All Student Athletes, Cheerleaders, and or Dance Team members are required to be registered and on a School roster through the LukeSports.com registration process, 48 hours prior to the start of any game to be eligible to play in the game. Same day registration will not be recognized.
• K – 8 grade students, under the age of 15, are eligible to participate in flag football, basketball, cheerleading, dance, cross country and soccer. A player may only play for one team in the league – one time per season. If a student changes schools and that student has participated on another school’s team during the same season, that also participates in LukeSports, this player is ineligible for the current season. If an outside team is in the league that is not affiliated with a single school, the players on the outside team are not allowed to play for their school’s football, basketball or soccer team. Violation of any league eligibility requirements will result in a forfeit or forfeits for any games related to this infraction without consent from The Luke Project, Inc.
• Players, Cheerleaders and Dance Team members must participate in at least two regular season games with their school to be eligible for the playoffs, championship, cheerleading competition and or dance competition.
• LukeSports may allow recreational teams and or AAU teams, etc. to participate to fill gaps in the schedule if a school is not able to field a team. Additional restrictions and eligibility requirements may apply to AAU or recreational teams that do not apply to school teams.
• Athletic Directors are allowed to challenge the age and or eligibility of one player, from one team – one time per season.
LukeSports and its member schools have made a commitment to promote good sportsmanship by staff, school officials, coaches, student athletes and spectators at all LukeSports sanctioned events. Profanity, degrading remarks, bullying and or intimidating actions directed at staff, school officials, coaches, student athletes or spectators will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the event site. Spectators are not allowed to enter the competition area during warm-ups, at half-time, while the contest is being conducted or after the game. Please stay off of the court and or field of play. Thank you for your cooperation in the promotion of good sportsmanship at today’s event.
Most teams will consist of student athletes that are in K – 8th grade. The majority of the teams will be formed with students that attend charter schools; however, as needed, LukeSports may slot an AAU, recreation, private school team, etc. as required, to complete the schedule.
LukeSports is a sports family. As a family, it is critical we treat each other with respect, engage in healthy dissent, share resources, wisdom and extend grace to each other enabling all of us to go further faster.